- 6 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup matzoh meal or flour
- 11/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 tbsp. oil
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Peel potatoes and place them in a bowl with cold water.
- In a food processor, grate the potatoes and the onion.
- Squeeze out all the liquid from the potatoes using a dishtowel, then combine the potatoes with the rest of the ingredients. Allow the water from the potatoes to sit and pour off the top, put the potato starch left on the bottom into the kugel mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Spray a 9x9 inch baking pan and heat in oven. Once hot pour in potato mixture, place in oven and cook for about 1 hour.